WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation 2024 strengthened with sparring from new advisory board
When around 600 participants from Denmark and abroad check-in for the 10th WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation in October, new forces joined the planning of the knowledge festival. Meet the new WHINN advisory board here.
For nine years, the knowledge festival WHINN has gathered knowledge from the entire health sector in one place. The 10th edition of the festival in 2024 will be an even stronger meeting place for companies, knowledge institutions, hospitals, municipalities and others with an interest in creating a sustainable health sector. A new advisory board will help ensure this. The group has just been assembled and is ready with the first ideas for developing WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation.
– With the advisory board, we want to gather important players in the Southern Danish ecosystem and jointly support WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation. The advisory board must ensure a higher degree of involvement and ownership from the represented organizations. And we hope that WHINN can remain an important meeting place for companies, knowledge institutions, hospitals and municipalities, etc. nationally and inspire internationally, says Jane Nøhr, Head of Unit at Danish Life Science Cluster.
Read about: WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation
Members of WHINN’s advisory board
The members of the advisory board will inspire and advise on the overall strategy for WHINN, including contributing to creating the main elements of the programme, finding the relevant actors and inspiring speakers, and ensuring the involvement of the most important players in the ecosystem of Southern Denmark.
The advisory board consists of members from the association Danish Life Science Cluster and represents companies, public and knowledge institutions:
- Birgitte Østergaard Sørensen, Danish Technological Institute
- Birthe Friis Mortensen, Science Parks of Southern Denmark
- Charlotte Bøll Larsen, Odense Municipality
- Claus Duedal Pedersen, Sundhed.dk
- Inge Bendixen, Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark
- Jakob Skaarup Nielsen, Healthcare DENMARK
- Jeppe Kristensen, Regional Development, Region of Southern Denmark
- Kim Bøg-Jensen, UCL Business Academy and University College
- Lars Hulbæk, MedCom
- Mickael Bech, University of Southern Denmark
- Peter Julius, Public Intelligence
- Rikke Lyngholm Hansen-Christensen, Odense University Hospital OUH
- Ulf Bech Christensen, Pentabase
- Steffen Yndal, HATO Medical Technologies
Join the 10th WHINN in Odense
You can pre-register now and be notified when ticket sales open for the 10th WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation, which takes place on 30-31 October 2024 in Forskerparken, Odense.
Stay updated on the program, speakers, the exhibition, etc. – follow WHINN 2024 on LinkedIn.
- WHINN is an international 2-day conference within life science and welfare technology. WHINN is arranged as a knowledge festival, where you can participate in various events, exhibitions, matchmaking and networking activities, such as WHINN After Dark.
- Since 2015, WHINN has been the annual gathering place for everyone with an interest in health innovation. WHINN attracts more than 600 visitors from home and abroad.
- WHINN is organised by Danish Life Science Cluster and the Region of Southern Denmark in collaboration with partners.
WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation 2024 is co-funded by the European Union.