EXCELIVING ClusterXchange Romania
Are you interested in the Romanian market and want to know about opportunities and the potential for your company? Join Danish Life Science Cluster on a cluster exchange in Romania – you can get financial support.
In the project EXCELIVING, it is time for another cluster exchange and this time the trip goes to Romania. Together with our Romanian partner, Transylvania Furniture Cluster, we gather a lot of exciting participants and offer sessions that can make you more aware of the opportunities in Romania and allow you to network with potential business partners from Romania, Spain and Portugal.
Purpose of the trip
The cluster exchange aims to help SMEs design and fine–tune their business models, develop new partnerships and explore new business opportunities in Romania. In addition, the trip to Romania gives public organisations, knowledge institutions, GTSs and clusters the opportunity to be inspired, gain new knowledge and form new partnerships.
- Visit 3 laboratories:
- Design, prototyping and test facilities Visual effects (VFX) and Computer Generated Imagery (CGI)
- Machine learning automation laboratory
- Presentation on the strategy: “The Smart Specialization Strategy” in the North-West Development Region (Northern Transylvania)
- Gain a greater understanding of the area in Romania and the development they are undertaking
- Presentation from the EBRD – European Bank for Reconstruction and Development about their work
- Visit the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca and see e.g. their VR & AI laboratory
- Presentation on BOWI and digital innovation hubs
- Matchmaking session with Romanian, Spanish and Portuguese actors
- Participation in the conference: IQ Digital
Is an exchange trip to Romania for you?
We create a program that is relevant to you and your organisation. But for us to do that, we need to know why you are interested in Romania. For example:
- explore production potential
- learn more about the Romanian market
- meet first contacts that can pave the way for entering the Romanian market
It can also be something completely different that you are interested in.
If you are interested in the trip, make a pre-registration and you will be contacted by Nanna Broch Mortensen for further dialogue about the trip.
EXCELIVING‘s purpose is to promote healthy, age-friendly and sustainable living environments, such as our homes, nursing homes, workplaces, schools, public buildings, etc. The EXCELIVING project focuses on living environments via cross–sectoral dimensions: welfare technology, communication technology, home automation, lighting, furniture and building materials. Read more about the project here.
The exchange trip is part of the EXCELIVING project which is supported by the COSME program under the European Union and runs from 01.02.2022 – 01.03.2024.