AI & Big Data – Life Science
Hvad er muligheder og potentiale med kunstig intelligens og data? Vær med når MedWatch, ITWatch, Relevent og Danish Life Science Cluster byder velkommen til den årlige AI & BIG DATA – LIFE SCIENCE.
MedWatch, ITWatch and Relevant welcome you to the next annual AI & BIG DATA – LIFE SCIENCE. On 29 November 2022 in Copenhagen, we will once again focus on the possibilities at a unique conference with a focus on practical experiences. AI & BIG DATA are here to stay in life science The development is going fast and influences the industry to an ever-increasing degree. The value cannot be faulted. As a Danish Life Science Cluster member you get a 10% discount.
FORUM FOR AI & BIG DATA IN PRACTISE
AI & BIG DATA – LIFE SCIENCE is an annual conference on the practical experiences of the life science sector – a meeting place for the sector to network, share experiences and get updated.
It’s all about the practical challenges related to AI & BIG DATA:
- HOW to optimize the use of data?
- WHERE to identify the opportunities?
- HOW to work with AI and BIG DATA in practise – from the early stages of development to new products reach the market?
Experienced Danish and international speakers are lined up – case presentations from the industry on practical experiences, presentations on different tools as well as presentations from acknowledged experts.
The conference focuses on how: How to optimize the use of data, how to identify opportunities and how to work with AI & big data in practice in all parts of the process from early development to new products hitting the market. You will also be updated on the European Health Data Space, the industry’s perspective on this and how it is thought of in a Danish context.
A strong line-up of speakers from recognized companies share their experiences – see the program here
- Thomas Klit Christensen, Legal Chief Officer & Head of Foreign Trade Policy // Lægemiddelindustriforeningen
- Rolf Oberlin Hansen, Special adviser // Lægemiddelstyrelsen
- Orla Doyle, Director Data Science, Analytics, Global Drug Development // Novartis
- Stephan Thorgrimsen, CEO // Immunitrack
- Casper Guldager, Management Consultant // KPMG
- Trine Julie Abrahamsen, Principal Data Scientist // Novo Nordisk A/S
- Josefine Vilsbøll Sundgaard, PostDoc // Novo Nordisk A/S
- Anthea Bott, Manager, RDC Insights and Machine Learning // GN Hearing
- Bjørn Høj, Entrepreneur in Residence, VentureWorks // GN Hearing
- Anja Lundgreen, Principal Standards Specialist // Novo Nordisk A/S
- Hemanth Padmakar, Principal Data Management Specialist // Novo Nordisk A/S
The experienced partner and lawyer Martin Dræbye Gantzhorn from Bech-Bruun once again guides us through the day.
The list of speakers and the agenda are updated continuously.
BRING YOUR COLLEAGUES WITH YOU
If there are more of you, you can benefit from the 3-for-2 price – read more about discounts and registration here.
NOTE: CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH