Sustainable Nordic Healthcare
Hvordan opnår vi en bæredygtig sundhedssektor i Finland, Norge, Sverige og Danmark? Deltag på webinaret Sustainable Nordic Healthcare og få viden og inspiration, når vi sætter fokus på bæredygtige indkøb i det nordiske lande.
The webinar is held in English.
How do we achieve a sustainable healthcare in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark? Join the webinar Sustainable Nordic Healthcare and gain knowledge and insight about sustainable procurement in the Nordic countries.
Regions, municipalities and hospitals make choices about the products and services they use; from medication, food, and hospital supplies to different kind of energy sources and waste management solutions. They can directly contribute to reach the sustainable development goals and thus reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Join this webinar ‘Sustainable Nordic Healthcare’ and get insights and answers to:
- What is the role of healthcare in the climate impact?
- What is the situation right now in relation to a sustainable healthcare system and what does the future hold?
- How should companies work with sustainability in order for the healthcare system to achieve its procurement goals?
- What is the status in the various Nordic countries in relation to regulations in tenders that will ensure more sustainable procurement in the healthcare system in the future?
Why join this webinar?
- Learn about what is coming up in terms of new requirements for products to the hospital sector
- Learn from other Nordic regions about what is going on with respect to greening hospitals/ green tenders
Who are you?
This webinar is mainly for companies and decision-makers from regions, municipalities and hospitals. But all with interest in sustainability in healthcare are welcome.
How to join the webinar?
Sign up for free and join the webinar via your computer, tablet or smartphone. Join live to ask questions. We will send the presentation and link to the recording of the webinar afterwards.
(Times in CET)
13.30 – 13.35 Welcome
13.35 – 13.55 Keynote: Building sustainability with smart health approaches
Bogi Eliasen, Associated Partner, Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies
13.55 -14.55 Presentations by each country
- Finland: Jenni Rovio, Expert, Sustainable and innovative procurement, KEINO Competence center
- Sweden: Diego Cattolica, National coordinator, Environment, National secretariat for sustainable public procurement
- Norway: Maiken Pollestad Sele, Special Adviser, Environment and climate, department for social responsibility, Sykehusinnkjøp
- Denmark: Rasmus Nielsen, Specialist Consultant, Sustainable transition, green procurement, Region Hovedstaden
14.55 – 15.00 Thank you for joining & Next step
This webinar is organized by the NorCare collaboration consisting of Danish Life Science Cluster, Norwegian Smart Care Cluster, Business Region Gothenburg, and Oulu Health.